Monday, November 18, 2013

Spy Game

A short time ago the world got wind that the United States had been spying on it's friends. OK, that's cool we got caught with our hand in the cookie jar. Now what bothers me is that all those years that our friends had been spying on us and didn't get caught. Look this has been going on for hundreds of years. I'm Chancellor Merkel got her knickers in a bunch.
Does she not remember East and West Germany and all the years of spying that was going on over there. Are you kidding me lady. Look I'm not for President Obama and I'm certainly not in favor of the NSA and all it stands for. I just can't sit back and listen to the whining of the French and Germans and the British. Come on guys yes we are all friends and yes we spy on each other. It's what governments do. So on behalf of the American people we are sorry our government is too stupid to not get caught. 

No comments:

Post a Comment