Sunday, July 28, 2013

Prayer For 7/29/2013

     Lord you have given us all the opportunity to live good lives. We have all in our own way learned right from wrong. Lord we know what it means to sin and I say that I don't want to sin this week. With your help Lord I wish to be a good Catholic and Christian. I can only say that I will try my best to treat my fellow man the best I can this week. Help me Lord to get along with all I come in contact with. Help us to learn that we are only here for a short time and that we need to make the best of everything we do here. Lord I can only ask that you come into the hearts of all who read this simple prayer. Help us all to be brothers and sisters and to love one another. Help us to curb all violence that is around us in our lives. Lord I put this into your hands this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment