Monday, March 3, 2014

Prayer For 03/03/2014

Lord I am sorry for all my sins. Help me to be a better person in your eyes and the eyes of my fellow human beings. Father there is so much turmoil going on in the world. There are people who are rioting or protesting all that is wrong in their eyes in their country. Lord let there be peace and you know it's OK to let others know that your unhappy, let us just do it peacefully. Lord I ask you to help all those who without the basic needs to live, help them to have a better quality of life. Lord help all those who suffer from cancer, may their pain be lifted from them.
Lord I am only one person but I ask you to my call and help me to make this world a better place to live. i ask this all day, every day. I put my life into your hands. Amen  

No comments:

Post a Comment