Friday, March 7, 2014

Prayer For 03/08/2014

Heavenly father lately I've been missing my parents. My Mother died from cancer Lord after a 15 year battle. My Father died from heart failure. Lord I didn't get to spend much time as both died fairly young, my mom at 40 and my father at 62. Lord I know there was a reason for their early deaths.I just wish I would have been able to spend more time. Lord we lose people all the time. People are constantly dying every day. Father for all who pass away today may their families handle the grief of the loss. We miss people for many reasons. may we all handle it in our own way and may those who have died spend their eternity in your midst, Lord. Lord I pray to you today for all who will feel the loss of someone dying today.Amen  

No comments:

Post a Comment