Monday, March 24, 2014

Prayer For 03/24/2014

Lord I pray to you today for all who may be suffering from cancer. Lord you took my mother from this earth 35 years ago today and she died from cancer. She fought it for 15 years Lord and she gave you a fight for her life. The funny thing is that she did  much for those who were in the same way as she. She would go and talk to those who just had a mastectomy and were horrified by that surgery. She helped many in her life and she worked and she took care of me and gave me everything I needed to grow up. She was loving wife to my father and she loved our family very much. Father you took a good woman and I hope she is helping you any way she can. Lord I pray that cancer could be cured and I pray that hope stays eternal in all our souls. Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment