Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Master Corral: Journey

I was RAISED ON RADIO while I PATIENTLY wanted to be a SPACEMAN.  When I became a man my father told me YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN.  WITH A TEAR in my eye I left my home. I learned very young that ANY WAY YOU WANT IT can be your true DESTINY.  You knew back then ALL THAT REALLY MATTERS is that ON A SATURDAY NIGHT it can be up to you. For you see LOVIN YOU IS EASY when we find each other. I told you I WOULD FIND YOU even AFTER ALL THESE YEARS.  I've been living in the CITY OF ANGELS wanting to call your name. I thought I would SEND HER MY LOVE so I could know what it means TO BE ALIVE AGAIN   I knew it was KARMA  when I saw you. I knew it would be DEAD OR ALIVE for the both of us.  When I told you FAITHFULLY that day when we made love that ITS JUST THE RAIN that caused us all the pain as we journeyed once again passionately into our arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment