Monday, July 21, 2014

Master Corral: Moody Blues

ANOTHER MORNING and the DAWN OF A NEW DAY. THE DAY BEGINS and the news is bad. DEAR DIARY in my sleep I wrote EMILY'S SONG.  In it I wrote how EVERYBODY NEEDS SOMEBODY but that I will FOREVER TO BE ALONE. ISN'T LIFE STRANGE as I write about KINGS AND QUEENS   They sit around on a LAZY AFTERNOON in  THE PROMISED LAND.  It's TUESDAY AFTERNOON and TIME IS ON MY SIDE as I see THE STORY IN YOUR EYES.  I SAY IT WITH LOVE with some VINTAGE WINE while WATCHING AND WAITING for TWILIGHT TIME and THE SUNSET of our day. YOU AND ME are the WHITER SHADE OF PALE.  WHAT AM I DOING HERE my MORNING ANGEL as we lay in the NIGHTS IN WHITE SATIN and I the DREAMER thinking of the BEDTIME STORIES I will tell from now until the end of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment