Saturday, July 19, 2014

Master Corral: Lynyrd Skynyrd

I was born in GATOR COUNTRY but I always felt good about SWEET HOME ALABAMA.  I've always told people DON'T ASK ME NO QUESTIONS and ill tell you no lies. I've been FLIRTIN WITH DISASTER from a very early age. Some even goes as far to CALL ME THE BREEZE   I've been a BOUNTY HUNTER a PREACHER MAN a TRAVELIN MAN but I'm really just a SIMPLE MAN. I love the smell of SOUTHERN WOMEN. I really love the smell of some good Gainesville Green ,oh THAT SMELL.  I carry a SATURDAY NIGHT SPECIAL so GIMME BACK MY BULLETS. IT'S ALL OVER NOW so I've GONE FISHIN. I became a MAD HATTER after playing with THE NEEDLE AND SPOON. After I killed the man I scribbled down the BALLAD OF CURTIS LOEW.  I can say that I KISS MY FREEDOM GOODBYE when I killed that man. They call me THE LAST REBEL when I did the DEAD MAN WALKING   I have to say I AIN'T TOO PROUD TO PRAY.  When that switch was pulled I simply became a FREE BIRD and flew away  

No comments:

Post a Comment