Saturday, June 22, 2013

Summer Solstice

     As about 20,000 gathered at Stonehenge or 15,000 gathered in New York's Times Square for yoga, I took a simpler approach to the beginning of Summer. I prayed that it would get over quickly so fall could come.
     Don't get me wrong, I do love summer but in Tampa we have this thing called heat. It can get miserably hot during the summertime in Florida. I love to go to the beach during the summertime and I do get there a couple of times a week, but other than that I can do without it. I don't pray to druid gods or have yoga session in Times Square to bring in the Summer. I simply go to the beach and said AHHHH. After all the water did feel nice yesterday.
     So, to each his own, you enjoy your summer and I hope you have a great time this warmest of Seasons.  

No comments:

Post a Comment