Thursday, June 6, 2013

Schools Out For Summer

     Tomorrow marks the end of the school year here in good ole Tampa Bay. We are going to have that end of the year party. Cookies, cupcakes, and soda sends them home all primed and ready for Mommy and Daddy. The class is 3rd grade and the kids are great. I've watched some of them grow up from kindergarten.
    I always miss them at first but then it's like you get in your summer groove. You don't think of them during July, but then August comes around and you begin to wonder how they are and how their summer went.
    I guess I've become some sort of teacher after these 13 years. That or I've become some sort of sucker for wanting to do this job. Oh well either way tomorrow is the beginning of summer here in Tampa Bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment