Monday, June 3, 2013

Thank You United States.

    I just want to say thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I must admit for only being up for just a little over two months I am truly amazed at the response I have received. It warms my heart to know that so many Americans have taken the time to read what I write. I was born and raised in Tampa and have always been a proud American.
   I feel as a nation we have to look at this world of ours as being a whole little closer than it was when I was growing up. We didn't have the Internet and all this technology. What I am happy and proud of is that we have learned how to grow as a country with all this technology. We need to continue to grow and become more aware of technology that is coming. We are taking this to areas that we are not aware of or at least not yet.
    I once again thank you for all you have done to help me grow in this new venture and I wish the best in all that you do. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment