Saturday, June 1, 2013

Freedom

     You know it's funny, I can get up from this computer and simply walk outside. I can travel anywhere in this country. I can travel worldwide if I so choose. Does that make me free? To some people yes that would make them free, since they cannot travel freely.
     For some people , the more money they have makes them free. Freedom is what you want it to be. Should everyone have the same rights? Yes I do believe that  people should be able to do almost anything that they want to. I mean there are certain beliefs that everyone should be able to follow. I hate the idea that there are people who cannot do something because their government won't allow them. I hope that maybe someday all countries could get along and not cut off their citizens from the outside world. It's a nice dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment