Friday, April 5, 2013

Medical Marijuana

     The time has come for the State of Florida to legalize Medical Marijuana. I can't speak for the reason why a former classmate at Jesuit is speaking out for it but I'm in favor because of a personal reason. My Mother died of cancer and in the 15 years of her battle she had 2 radiation treatments, as well as, 2 chemo treatments. All four times she came home from these treatments she would throw up for days after. I firmly believe that if she would have had this herb at her disposal she would not have been violently ill with nausea. Medical Marijuana has been documented time after time in the relief of nausea. I also know that it helps because as a young man I smoked Marijuana as did many of the people I know. They know that what I'm saying is true. I feel we are all grown up now and that we can be honest with ourselves. What I'm saying is true. Look I'm not saying that we should put it into 7-11's for regular distribution. I'm saying that certain Doctors who specialize in certain Medical Areas, such as cancer, should be allowed to prescribe Marijuana for patients. If this should make it to the Ballot box. I want you to remember that at the age of 14 I was cleaning my Mothers puke off the walls, and her clothes, and the floors. Maybe this won't have to happen to any more children and they can remember the good times. I want you to remember a beautiful woman ravaged with cancer becoming violently ill due to her treatment. VOTE YES FOR MEDICAL MARIJUANA IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA.

No comments:

Post a Comment