Saturday, April 20, 2013

We cannot live in fear.

     Once again the problems of the world have intruded into our land. The bombings in Boston. The explosion and fire in West, Texas. The murders, rapes, thefts, carjackings, and anything else you can think of, that affected us this week. This is the world we live in. Can we change it? Can we all start to get along? Yes, we can. But it is going to take all of us to do it. We cannot as just one person or one area of the country. It has to come from all of us. Every single American has to be part of this. So, if this can be the beginning, I for one will not live in fear. Can I feel sad about all that happens? The answer is Yes. But I will not change my life because of fear. I will not let these terrorists get to me. I will not let accidents change my way of doing things. I cannot change things out of my control. I can learn to live with things that are in my control, and I won't live in fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment