Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Thoughts

   Well signed up for subbing again. I've been away from it for 6 months. I must say I've missed it. I have missed the kids. I haven't missed the BS that goes with it. The Kids do bring the child out of me and that is a good thing for we all have to let our hair down from time to time. Don't get me wrong there is a job to do and that is educating them so they can do well in the years to come. When you are not in the classroom though you can have fun with them in games or even just talking to them. Children love it when you give them attention. It makes them feel comfortable.  It will be good to get back to having somewhere to go. You definitely don't make a lot of money as a Sub. You do get much  more than just the money. You get Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment