Monday, May 27, 2013

I Am Christopher Granger

     My name is Christopher Granger. I was born and raised in Tampa, Florida. I come from a middle class family. I attended private schools here in Tampa, Florida when I was growing up. I graduated from Florida State University with two Bachelor Degrees and three majors. Political Science, International Affairs, and History were my majors. I have enjoyed many jobs over the years and have been a teacher for the last 13.
     This is what gives me the right to speak on the various topics that I do. Do I have all the answers, nope sure don't. Do I have a right to speak out? Oh hell yeah, let alone it is in our Constitution. I am also a member of this human race and everyone has  rights on this planet. Any government that says that I don't have the right to speak out can go to hell. It is time for a major change in our civilization. We need to evolve above this materialistic life. We need to all get along. I don't hate the Russians. I don't hate the Chinese. I don't hate the Iranians. You get where I'm going with this. Stop the blood shed. Stop the hate. Stop looking down your noses at others. We are all Human Beings and we all inhabit the Planet Earth. Hey have a great day!        

No comments:

Post a Comment