Monday, May 27, 2013

Materialism

      The time has come for all of us to get over our materialistic ways. Here in the United States we have generations of Americans who only want to have what the others have. Can we just be ourselves and forget what the neighbors have in their house or on their bodies, the cars they drive, or the drapes that hang in the windows. I don't care if Iran has oil. We don't need to go over and steal it. Just as I don't care when people want what the Americans have.
     God can't everyone see that you can't take it with you. When you die and they lower you in the ground are they gonna bury all your belongings also? I don't think so. I am happy if my bills are paid. That I have something to eat for breakfast and that I have a roof over my head. People I beg you, it is ok if you go outside without make up, it's ok if you walk around in shorts and flip flops. Let's get over ourselves and just enjoy life. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment