Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Life Changes

     In the last two months since I started this blog my life has taken a turn toward a better future. I write on things that cross my desk and I bring them out here to the world. They are stories that in one way or another I feel need to be seen.
    We live in a world that by the push of a button can destroy itself. That bothers me. We live on a very beautiful piece of landscape and I don't want it destroyed. For years I have been watching the decline of the American way of life and have seen a global world coming into existence. Look I don't have all the answers but I do know this, if we all don't change our ways we will kill each other off.
    I don't hate the Russians or the Chinese or the Iranians. Man the history these countries have given us. Look I can say this I am a human being and I love all other human beings. I hope we can live together and became friends. I'm not talking about governments I'm talking to all the citizens of the world. We need to come together and change this place. I love you all. More to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment