Monday, May 27, 2013

Quit Your Damn Whining!

     I was born and raised to be an American. I love being an American. I hate what we have become. We don't have enough cheese to go around for the whining that occurs. From our politicians down to our homeless. Everyone has become a whiner. I don't make enough money. I don't have a nice car. I don't have a house. Then go to college and get an education and get off your ass and get a decent job.
     When our own government does nothing but complain about what the Republicans have or what the Democrats have, who gives a shit. We are all Americans and I hate to see the American dream go by the way side. It is time for all of us to stand up and enough is enough. It's time that when the next elections come around that we get people in office who will work for us and not big companies.
    Obama came into office and bailed out a bunch of companies who put themselves into their own  problems and the U.S. citizens bailed them out, using tax payer money. Those companies should have gone bankrupt and we could have moved on. The people in charge should have been brought up on charges and sent to jail. Big money is ruining this country. We have become a global economy and they don't care if they screw us over. Am I whining, Hell yes. I have plenty of cheese in the fridge and by God I'm gonna try and vote out many of the people in Congress when the time comes. So if you want to complain about what is going on, then also get off your ass and do something about it. Write a blog. Write someone in Congress. Write your friends and let's get this country back on it's feet again. Wisconsin only has so much cheese. Do something!

No comments:

Post a Comment