Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mental health In The United States

     There is none. If you feel that you are in dire straits take a pill. If you have ADHD take a pill. If you have an overactive child give him or her a pill. Years ago we got rid of the asylums and let the crazies walk the streets.
     In the past five years or so road rage on our byways has become an everyday occurrence. If you cut someone off with your car you better be careful. They may pull a gun on you and shoot ya.  The other day I was driving in a parking lot when a young girl started to pull out and almost hit the car I was driving. When I honked and started to move away she tryed to hit me two other times. When I was walking in the parking lot she tried to run me over. As I was going into the store she tried to start a fight. We have  people walking the streets who should be locked up and the key thrown away.
     The idea to just give someone a pill and all will be well is BULLSHIT. The government could have helped with the violence by passing a National Background Check for all gun sales, but they wouldn't do anything about it. What we have here is a failure to communicate. We the American People need our government to stand up and put these Wackos away. Unfortunately we know they won't and there will be more violence on the streets of America.

No comments:

Post a Comment